Elections will be held August 14-18, 2017 for 31 positions on the PRC and one Postgraduate Student Member of ANU Council.
Updated role descriptions, duties, time commitments and responsibilities required of each position will be posted by Wednesday, July 19.
* A student is only eligible to nominate for the position of Indigenous Australian Officer if they identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander.
** A student is only eligible to nominate for the position of Women’s Officer if they identify as a woman.
*** A student is only eligible to nominate for the position of International Officer if they are an international student.
- College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP)
- College of Law (COL)
- College of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (CPMS)
- College of Medicine, Biology and Environment (CMBE)
- College of Business and Economics (CBE)
- College of Arts and Social Sciences (CASS)
- College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS)
Postgraduate Student Member of ANU Council (1)