Welcome to PARSA's election information site.
Here is where members can find out how to get involved in PARSA's democratic structures, whether it be learning about candidates once the nomination period closes in early August, or getting the information necessary to run for election as an Executive Officer, Portfolio Officer, College or General Representative yourself. Nominations open on July 27.
Come along to our PARSA Mixer for some free food, conversation, and all things PARSA!
If you have any questions, contact PARSA Operations Manager Ayla Chorley.
- 30 July – PARSA Mixer at Molo Bar, Pop-Up Village, 5pm-7pm
- 27 July – Nominations open
- 9 August – Nominations close
- 13 to 19 August – Campaign week
- 20 August – Voting opens
- 23 August – Voting closes
- 24 August – Election results announced