Welcome to PARSA's election information site.
Here is where members can find out how to get involved in PARSA's democratic structures, whether it be learning about candidates once the nomination period closes in August, or getting the information necessary to run for election as an Executive Officer, Portfolio Officer, College or yourself. Nominations open on July 30.
Come along to our PARSA Mixer for some free food, conversation, and all things PARSA!
If you have any questions, contact the PARSA Returning Officer, Harry Rolf at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 July – PARSA Mixer at Molo Bar, Pop-Up Village, 5pm-7pm
- 30 July – Nominations open
- 3 August – Candidate Info Session, 4pm-5pm, PARSA Office
- 9 August – Ticket registrations close
- 10 August – Nominations close
- 11 to 30 August – Campaign weeks
- 13 August – Candidate Info Session, 12pm-1pm, PARSA Office
- 27 August – Voting opens
- 30 August – Voting closes
- 31 August – Election results announced