PARSA brings you our new and exciting skill-up program: Equip - training for work.
What is Equip?
Equip will provide an opportunity for all postgraduate students to gain skills, training or work experience, to apply for casual and part-time work to support studies. In particular: hospitality, retail, volunteer, disability support and other work.
How will Equip benefit you?
Improves your skills through training, so that you can obtain part-time/casual jobs
- Knowledge and skills acquirement
- Discovery of new passions
- Meet like-minded people
- Opens you to new work opportunities
- Cultural immersion and understanding of the Australian workplace
What courses will PARSA be offering?
Some courses may include:
- First Aid Course
- Microsoft Suite Training
- RSA (Responsible Service of Alcohol) (Students on an International Student 500 Visa cannot apply for RSA training)
- Barista Training
- Driving lessons
The new EQUIP Program for 2019 will be released soon.
Please check back for updates.