Do you need help with a legal issue?
Free Legal Help For Postgraduate Students.
Come and see our lawyer for free and confidential legal advice. PARSA has a practising lawyer with combined experience in the private and community sectors.
The Legal Service is available to all ANU postgrad students from Monday to Friday. Students are encouraged to access these services when and if they need them. The Legal Service is located in the PARSA office, in Melville Hall. Please make an appointment by calling either (02) 6125 5261/2603 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Areas of Law we practice:
- Intellectual Property or Copyright
- Small business / IP commercialisation
- Legal claims/threats
- Grievances and complaints
- Motor accidents
- Migration and Visa Advice
- Privacy or Freedom of Information
- Other legal matters
- We also can witness statutory declarations and certify copies of originals.
We can help with referrals in areas of law we don’t practice.
Other free legal services
Community legal organisations that often help university students include:
Inquire about Wednesday after business hours availability (open until 8pm)