Tuning In To Kids
Thu 22 Jul 2021 19:30 - Thu 26 Aug 2021 21:30
Are you a parent/carer interested in building emotional connections between yourself and your children, from pre-schoolers to teens?
If so, join us at our Tuning in to Kids® parenting program commencing Thursday, 22 July 2021!
Tuning in to Kids® is a parenting program that focus on the emotional connection between parents/carers and their children, from pre-schoolers to teens.
It’s been adapted to accommodate for the complex needs of student parents and carers to assist them in managing being a parent/carer while also having a demanding study/work life. It’s designed to help give you some time-management and parenting strategies as well as help you develop your own student-carer community at ANU.
The program will run online over 6 weeks with specific times and dates for these sessions organised to accommodate participant availability:
- Session 1: Thursday, 22 July, 7:30-9:30pm
- Session 2: Thursday, 29 July, 7:30-9:30pm
- Session 3: Thursday, 5 August, 7:30-9:30pm
- Session 4 (Cancelled): Thursday, 12 August, 7:30-9:30pm
- Session 5: Thursday, 19 August, 7:30-9:30pm
- Session 6: Thursday, 26 August, 7:30-9:30pm
- Session 7: Thursday, 2 September, 7:30-9:30pm
To register your interest, please contact Jhana at Parsa.email@example.com.