PARSA is the student representative body for postgraduates at the ANU. We provide a range of services aimed at providing support for the specific needs of postgraduate students in relation to both their studies and daily life. The primary focus of PARSA is the interests and welfare of all research and coursework postgraduate students at ANU.
All postgraduate students at the ANU automatically become members of PARSA.
PARSA is run by students, for students and represents postgraduates both collectively and individually.
- PARSA runs regular social events for postgraduate students that are either free or at minimal cost. These provide an opportunity to meet other students and build a supportive postgraduate community;
- PARSA represents postgraduate students in a variety of university committees, ensuring that university policy and practices take postgraduate needs into account;
- PARSA communicates with students, letting them know what’s happening in the University that may affect them;
- PARSA provides feedback from students to the University and helps bring about change at at a university, regional and national level to improve the lives of students
- PARSA also represents individual students in any problems they may have within ANU. PARSA provides support for students in dispute cases.