Fitness and Yoga
PARSA, ANUSA and ANU Sport, offer free fitness classes to all students in the year*.
Date: Monday to Saturday (excluding public holidays) for ANU Students
Venue: ANU Sports Building
A variety of fitness classes are offered to ANU students for FREE, including:
- BODY BALANCE (a yoga based class to improve your mind and body)
- SH’BAM (a fun-loving dance work-out)
- STRENGTH (high intensity weight training)
- RPM (group indoor cycling workout)
Check out the ANU Sport timetable* for the class times**.
* Only classes with PARSA logo on the side are free for PARSA students.
** Classes are subject to change - please check the ANU SPORT Timetable for confirmation.
*** If a class occurs on a public holiday, the class will not be running.
All participants are required to sign up at the reception. They must fill out an Adult pre-screening questionnaire (completed every 12 months) and sign into the class via sheets provided. Towel and enclosed shoes are required for RPM. It is that easy!