PARSA Student Assistance has professionally trained staff to assist you with academic matters, and personal matters related to your status as an ANU student, that directly impact your student experience.
There is no charge for the service and confidentiality is assured.
This is the place to head if you are a postgraduate student and need support with any aspect of your life, including:
- Academic matters
- Appealing examination outcomes
- Communicating within your local area at ANU
- Conflict resolution (academic, accommodation, etc.)
- Difficulties with research supervision
- Emotional matters
- Fair treatment
- Family difficulties
- Financial difficulties
- Housing and accommodation problems
- Personal matters
- Research supervision issues
Visit the PARSA Office from Monday to Friday, 9am – 4:30pm (except public holidays), or contact us for an appointment.
T: +61 2 61252603
Can’t make it to campus to see us face to face? That’s ok, just send us an email at email@example.com or phone a Student Assistance Officer:
- Wayne Joseph: +61 2 61252603
- Hassan Riaz: + 61 2 61256301