PARSA Grocery Voucher Program
The PARSA Grocery Voucher Program is designed to provide access to groceries and essential items for postgraduate students who are in extreme financial hardship and do not have the finances available to purchase food, toiletries etc.
A maximum total of $100 worth of grocery vouchers can be granted per postgraduate student per calendar year at the discretion of PARSA Student Assistance.
- To provide funds for food and other essential groceries to postgraduate students who are struggling to afford essential items;
- To offer a means of providing assistance to postgraduate students who do not qualify for any other means of assistance. For example students who have already used their PARSA Emergency Grant for the year.
- To provide a means of providing groceries to postgraduate students who are unable to access food aid due to availability of food aid supplies, dietary needs, religious needs etc.
The eligibility criteria for the Grocery Voucher Program are as follows:
- Enrolled postgraduate student at the ANU;
- Unable to afford basic living costs such as food;
- Have not accessed $100 worth of grocery vouchers through the PARSA Grocery Voucher Program in the current calendar year.
In order to be considered for a grocery vouchers the following must be met:
- A face to face meeting with a PARSA Student Assistance staff member is required (or phone meeting for distance students or students with access issues);
- The attached form must be completed in full;
- Evidence of current enrolment must be provided, for example ISIS extract given to PARSA Student Assistance staff or sighted by PARSA Student Assistance staff;
- Subject to the situation, mutual agreement activities may be required by PARSA Student Assistance staff
Download the PARSA grocery voucher application form