The PARSA Book Voucher Program aims to provide financial assistance to currently enrolled post-graduate students who require support to purchase program/course related text books. A maximum of $300 (per student, per semester) of Co-Op Bookshop vouchers can be provided to currently enrolled post-graduate students who are able to demonstrate that the cost of text books creates financial difficulty.
- Any post-graduate who is experiencing financial hardship
- Students who are parents/carers
- Higher Degree Research students
- Be currently enrolled as a post-graduate at the ANU
- Be enrolled in the program/course for which the book is required
- Able to demonstrate that the cost of text books creates financial difficulty
Interested applicants must submit a completed application form along with the following documents:
- Proof of enrolment in the course (ISIS confirmation)
- Recommendation of the book in course outline or communication by the course convenor
- Confirmation of book/s pricing (screenshot of items from www.coop.com.au)
The PARSA Student Assistance Team will determine, based on the application, if a student qualifies for assistance and the amount of assistance to be granted.
Successful applicants are required to notify PARSA Student Assistance Team if the voucher is no longer required (unavailability of the book, change in the requirement of the course).
Applications and inquires can be directed to email@example.com
Download the PARSA book voucher application and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.