PARSA Family Supplement Grant
The PARSA Family Supplement Grant provides families who require emergency financial assistance and is available to eligible enrolled postgraduate students with dependents. Selection criteria includes those who are experiencing sudden or unexpected financial hardship that is adversely affecting their education.
The main criteria for the grant are the demonstration of genuine need and that continued study may be in jeopardy.
Pre-requisite: Students have accessed the PARSA Emergency Grant (PEG) prior to accessing the PARSA Family Supplement Grant.
- Tuition/ course related fees
- Paying off credit card and other debts
- Vehicle maintenance
- Research or vacation travel
- Leisure activities
- Student Visa or other immigration-related expenses
- Cost related to end-of-lease and vacating of property
- Already have successfully accessed the PARSA Emergency Grant within the previous 30 days
- Have their dependents living in the ACT or surrounding districts
How the fund works:
An application of the PARSA Family Supplement Grant does not automatically guarantee payment of funds. PARSA has the discretion to assess and decide applications based on the information provided. If the grant is approved, funds are to be paid directly to the nominated bank account.
If a PARSA Family Supplement Grant application is not successful, this decision is final and as such further information cannot be provided after the decision. If additional details have become available that may affect the outcome of an application, then the applicant is encouraged to re-apply with a new application.
For more information, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org