Purpose: To provide financial assistance to currently enrolled post-graduate students who require support to purchase program/course related text books.
- Any post-graduate who is experiencing financial hardship
- Students who are parents/carers
- Higher Degree Research students
Provisions: PARSA may provide currently enrolled post-graduate students with up to $150 of book vouchers per semester. PARSA will only cover the costs of course related books available at our on campus bookshop: Harry Hartog. Eligibility:
- Be currently enrolled as a post-graduate at the ANU
- Be enrolled in the program/course for which the book is required
- Able to demonstrate that the cost of text books creates financial difficulty
Process: Interested applicants must submit a completed application form along with the following documents:
- Proof of enrolment in the course (ISIS confirmation)
- Recommendation of the book in course outline or communication by the course convenor
- Confirmation of book/s pricing which includes a screenshot of items from http://www.harryhartog.com.au/textbooks
The PARSA Student Assistance Team will determine, based on the application, if a student qualifies for assistance and the amount of assistance to be granted.
Successful applicants are required to notify PARSA Student Assistance Team if the voucher is no longer required (unavailability of the book, change in the requirement of the course).
Applications and inquires can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form here.