PARSA Textbook Grant
Purpose: To provide financial assistance to currently enrolled postgraduate students who require support to purchase program/course related textbooks.
- Any postgraduate who is experiencing financial hardship
- Students who are parents/carers
- Higher Degree Research students
Provisions: PARSA may purchase textbooks to the value of us to $150 per semester for currently enrolled postgraduate students.
PARSA will only cover the costs of course-related books available at our on-campus bookshop: Harry Hartog.
- Be currently enrolled as a postgraduate at the ANU
- Be enrolled in the program/course for which the book is required
- Able to demonstrate that the cost of textbooks creates financial difficulty
Process: Interested applicants must submit a completed application form along with the following documents:
- Proof of enrolment in the course (ISIS confirmation)
- Course outline showing the textbook is a requirement or recommendation as communicated by the course convenor
- Confirmation of book/s pricing which includes a screenshot of items from Harry Hartog
- Bank statements from all your accounts showing the previous 90 days transactions
The PARSA Student Assistance Team will determine, based on the application, if a student qualifies for assistance and the amount of assistance to be granted.
Successful applicants are required to notify PARSA Student Assistance Team if the textbook is no longer required e.g. change in the requirement of the course.
Applications and inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the application form here.